17 janvier 2016

Hété

"Hété" comme "été" !

Hété - Acrylique sur panneau 4,75x9 (12x23cm) - 2016

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello Claire,

    it has been so long since I've been to your blog and it was a treat for me to look through your posts this morning. I love the illustrations you did back in Sept and Oct. They are different for you, yet still you entirely. I love your Summer cat! It definitely is NOT summer here. Very cold!

    I saw that you now have a Facebook page so I have liked it. Have a great week and it was good to see you again.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for dropping here Lisa and thank you for your supporting words !!
      I am not often on the blog now, I go here from time to time, I am more active on Facebook that sounds more friendly to me for now.

      It's cold here too but the snow has shown late this year.

      Supprimer
  2. Ce tableau donne envie d'être au printemps ! J'aime beaucoup cette couleur verte. Bises et bon dimanche.

    RépondreSupprimer